Sunday 5 March 2017

Overview of Mudah.my

Who uses Mudah.my?

  • Consumers for second hand, pre-loved items
  • Agents for property and development
  • Service providers such as plumbing and house renovation
Why is Mudah.my favored by many users?
  • Faster and easier to set up and less technical knowledge needed
  • Usually cheaper to get started
  • You can associate yourself with an established brand
  • Leverage on existing traffic coming to the site

Where is Mudah.my usually accessed?
  • Mudah.my is usually accessed on computers before year 2016
  • Took place through mobile application on 2016 onwards
  • More commonly accessed in offices
When is Mudah.my usually accessed?
  • Highest traffic as per referred by mobile app traffic is during afternoon
  • It is also more commonly accessed when there are sales offered in the platform
What is offered in Mudah.my?
  • Vehicles
  • Properties
  • Electronics
  • Home & Personal Items
  • Leisure/Sports/Hobbies
  • Business to Business
  • Jobs & Services
  • Travel
How are deals made through the platform?

Deals are made through the following modes
  • E-mail
  • SMS
  • Mudah.my chat (Beta)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname